Not only are security breaches on SaaS increasingly common, but they also get media coverage. To answer this, most security solutions offer data leakage protection and application control.
However, 90% of SaaS data breaches occur from targeted attacks, with 50% of the breaches happening through account takeovers of employee SaaS accounts.* Hacking into SaaS applications and taking over an employee’s SaaS accounts has become a preferred method to steal company data and money, as well as to interfere with business processes.
Securing data effectively in SaaS applications is a cyber security must-have, for the following reasons:
- Eliminates the top SaaS threat by blocking account hijacks
- Provides instant visibility into unauthorised SaaS activity
- Protects shared files and sensitive business data
- To protect from SaaS threats, Check Point offers CloudGuard SaaS, which is a cloud service that prevents attacks on enterprises using SaaS applications
- Prevents malware and zero-day threats from attacking SaaS users
- Stops sophisticated phishing attacks on Office365 and Gmail accounts
Complete Protection Against Malware, Account Breaches and Zero-Day Threats
CloudGuard SaaS leverages CPU-level threat emulation to scan and quarantine zero-days on email attachments, shared files and web downloads, extracting threats to deliver safe files in seconds.
Check Point uses a cutting-edge technology called SandBlast, which protects Office365 and Gmail attachments, as well as in-app file sharing and web downloads on Box, OneDrive and others.
This technology has been recognised by NSS Labs as the ‘most effective in breach prevention’, with 100% block rate and highest score in evasion testing, provides multi-layered protection for SaaS users.
In addition, CloudGuard SaaS pairs and verifies users and devices using ID-GuardTM technology, and guarantees that compromised PCs or mobile devices will not be able to access your SaaS.
Only CloudGuard SaaS blocks account takeovers anywhere they happen, using this centralised, hassle-free, multi-factor authentication.
Need more information about Check Point’s cloud security solutions? Then contact us today.