Just last week, it was announced that “Commercial demand sees Lenovo top Q3 PC table“, with the Chinese company achieving 15.8 million PC shipments in Q3, a 23.6% overall market share, and 10.7% growth over Q3 2017.
From those results, it’s clear that Lenovo’s business IT products made a fantastic impression on buyers this year.
Here are just a few examples of Lenovo’s brilliance:
- The ThinkPad range of business notebooks are known for their incredible keyboards
- Their T-series notebooks consistently impress reviewers with their quality
- The Yoga line of convertibles introduced a very clever “watchband hinge” system (see the video below)
- That TrackPoint nubbin that works as a mouse pointer on ThinkPad notebooks is both iconic and useful
With this showing just a small sampling of the company’s strong commitment to innovation and quality, it’s no wonder that Lenovo’s 2018 is going so well.
The Right Distributor
Impressive technology is one thing, but partnering with the right Distributor is just as important. It means pleasing and delighting customers with both fantastic products and superb service.
These are the services we offer that set us apart:
- Don’t want to spend time on the phone? All Lenovo SMB devices can be purchased via the Tarsus Reseller Portal (link)
- Our Express Delivery Service (link) saves you time and money!
- We have stock on hand of all Lenovo entry-level and high-end devices
- Competitive pricing within the market
- Onsite Warranty registered on behalf of the reseller per serial number purchased from Tarsus Distribution
- Get access to a knowledgeable, effective sales team dedicated to your account
Should you have any Lenovo-related queries you’re welcome to call the Lenovo team on 011 531 1000. And if you’d like to sign up as a reseller, here’s the page to visit.