Incompatible desktop software and outdated infrastructure are among the most common disruptions to successful, on-time Office 365 migrations.
- An estimated 31% of user desktops are running operating system versions not supported by Office 365.
- An estimated 20% of user desktops are running Office software versions not compatible with Office Pro Plus.
- An estimated 43% of user desktops are running browser versions not supported for Office 365.
With BitTitan HealthCheck for Office 365, you can easily and remotely assess your customer’s entire corporate network for Office 365 migration readiness. Through the MSPComplete platform, you’ll deploy the lightweight Device Management Agent to relevant on-premises and remote workstations, servers, and devices to collect critical data concerning incompatibilities that may affect your project. Reporting is available in real-time and the data can be easily exported for customers.
This pre-migration assessment enables you to remedy any compatibility and infrastructure issues prior to beginning your cloud deployment project and ensures your cloud project is a success. When integrated into your selling strategy, you can accurately design and plan cloud deployment projects as well as uncover new sales opportunities.
- Plan better and eliminate surprises
- Develop a complete pre-migration readiness plan
- Close your Office 365 deals faster
- Plan resources better by incorporating desktop and infrastructure remediation
- Meet migration deadlines and eliminate disruptive surprises and delays
[Image – CC0 Public Domain]